.hack//The World TRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.hack//The World TRPG

This is a forum type of RPG based on the .hack// series. (sign, roots, dusk, quantum). Here you will RP and play the game as if you are in the actual show which also will have events as long as the ga

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking canon characters or anime characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bridgette
The Untouchable Queen
Bridgette

Active Points : 170

Taking canon characters or anime characters Empty
PostSubject: Taking canon characters or anime characters   Taking canon characters or anime characters EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:23 am

Canon Characters
For canon, you still have to do the application, describe what he/she looks like. However know it has to match the actual character. You will need to change the story as much as you can to fit the TRPG - this includes Haseo and anyone else who was pretty much of the canon series. Why? because this is suppose to be as if you were a player. Not someone with rigged abilities that mainly only canon characters WOULD get. You will still start at lv.1 anyways as well. So note if you take the name you pretty much have to be that character. If your choosing any character from R;1 you will have to find the appropriate class of the character as well since R;1 classes aren't in the TRPG.

Anime Characters
For other anime characters, i am going to be quite picky about this. First of all as Canon, you will need to describe what he/she looks like, of course matching the character's actual look (see more options below). The story and background, know that you will have to give good story background try to put some of the character's story in to your app if you can. I know you can't pull it directly because most of them may be from other worlds and what not. However personality wise you will have to keep and you will also have to match the class with your character as well.

The look of your character MUST fit with the .hack// style or look.

Meaning YOU can't pull a GUNDAM, mecha or modern suited person, etc. and try to add him.

You can either post a picture of the person you want and not describe the appearance, or you describe the appearance, give me a link to a picture/give me the anime's name.
Back to top Go down
https://hacktrpg.rpg-board.net

Taking canon characters or anime characters
Page 1 of 1